All personal information submitted to BW Shutter & Blinds Pty Ltd (BW Shutters) or gathered by us will be kept under the Privacy Act and the Privacy Amendment 2014. This information is available to the applicant upon request to us in writing.
BW Shutters is a private company incorporated in the state of New South Wales, Australia. When you visit the BW Shutter & Blinds website personal information and non-personal data will be collected depending on the nature of your visit.
The content of this web site has been prepared responsibly and carefully, but BW Shutters. disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on this website or on other linked websites or on any subsequent links. This includes but is not by way of limitation:
1. Any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
2. Any liability for damage to your computer hardware, data, information, materials and business resulting from the information or the lack of information available.
3. Any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies in the information.
4. Any decision made or action taken or not taken in reliance upon the information.
BW Shutters makes no warranty as to the content, accuracy, timeliness or completeness of the information or that the information may be relied upon for any reason and bears no responsibility for the accuracy, content or legality of any linked site or for that of any subsequent links. BW Shutters makes no warranty that the website service will be uninterrupted or error free or that any defects can be corrected.
BW Shutters shall not be liable for any losses or damages (including without limitation consequential loss or damage) whatsoever from the use of, or reliance on, the information in its website, or from the use of the Internet generally. Any links to other Web sites does not constitute an endorsement or an approval by BW Shutters of any products, services, policies or opinions of the organisation or individual.
These disclaimers and exclusions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Australian Law under the exclusive jurisdiction of the Australian courts. Those who choose to access this site from outside Australia are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
All personal information submitted to BW Shutter & Blinds Pty Ltd. or gathered by us will be kept under the Privacy Act and the Privacy Amendment 2014. This information is available to the applicant upon request to us in writing.
The purpose of this statement is to inform users of this website what information is collected about them when they visit this site, how this information is used and if it is disclosed.
Web Log Files
In common with most websites, BW Shutters’s website automatically logs certain information about every request sent to it. This information is used for system administration and for producing usage statistics. Summary statistics are extracted from this data and some of these may be made publicly available, but these do not include information from which individuals could be identified. Relevant subsets of this data may be used as part of investigations of computer misuse involving this site. Data may also on occasion be used to enable investigation of technical problems on the website. Otherwise logged information is not passed to any third party except if required by law.
From time to time we will use electronic forms on this site to gather personal information for purposes directly related to a service, function or activity of BW Shutters. When we do so we will let you know the purpose for which the information is being collected (including if the information is to be published). Completion of and submission of any form on this website is entirely at the discretion of you, the website user.
Your personal information is respected and handled with the utmost of care. Personal information includes your name, address and other features of your identity including your user and contact details. The information is collected for the purposes of transactions conducted with BW Shutters and for our in-house marketing purposes. This enables us to improve the level of service we provide to you.
Data Protection Statement
In using and submitting forms on this website you agree that BW Shutters. may use any personal data of yours that you supply through the forms.
1. BW Shutters respects your privacy and seeks to protect your personal data:
2. BW Shutters will only collect and use your information to administer, support, improve and obtain feedback on its services.
3. BW Shutters may also use this information to assess what services may be of interest to you and to personalise our service and marketing.
4. BW Shutters may also contact you to obtain feedback on services and any improvements we can make to them.
5. You have the right to ask us at any time not to contact you by way of direct marketing.
Disclosure of Personal Information
BW Shutters may disclose personal information to unrelated third parties to enable outsourcing of functions. Examples of such functions include mailing services both postal and email, and processing of credit card payments.
By visiting BW Shutters website, BW Shutters may collect a variety of non-personal information such as:
1. The time and date of your visit;
2. The length of time you visit for;
3. Domain information;
4. The pages and the number of pages you have viewed;
5. Your ISP details;
6. The number of times you visit our website within a month;
7. Your IP address or proxy server's IP address;
8. The number, type and size of files you view;
9. Basic information regarding the website that referred you to our website;
10. The version and type of internet browser you are currently using; and
11. Information about the type of operating system your computer uses.
You can rest assured knowing that any credit card and sensitive financial information you provide to BW Shutters on its websites is fully secure.
Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encrypted protection is used for all credit card and financial transactions and this information is sent directly to our ordering processing centre
- is the leading security protocol on the Internet and is widely used by many companies in Australia and around the world. SSL does two primary things: 1) it validates the identity of a Website; and 2) it creates an encrypted connection for sending credit card and other personal data. When paying by credit card and entering your credit card details, you will note a "lock" icon at the top or bottom of your browser. If the lock is closed, you are on a secure SSL or TLS connection; all your financial information is therefore securely encrypted.
All credit card information is stored by H.E. BW Shutters & Blinds Pty Ltd. under the guidelines of the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Security Standards Council
What is covered by this Privacy Statement
It is important to appreciate that BW Shutters’s website provides links to other independent sites, but this policy and statement applies only to direct use of this website (www.koch.com.au). You will need to consult the providers of other websites for information on their policies.
How Your Information is Kept Secure
BW Shutters provides the user access to its website. A user's account containing personal information can only be accessed by use of a username and password. This username and password information verifies the identity of the user before BW Shutters will grant a user access to an account.
You are responsible for the safekeeping of your username and password.
SSL encryption protects sensitive financial information transferred to the BW Shutters website. Credit card and other financial information are used only to process user payments.
The content (content being images, text, files and scripts) of this website is copyright © BW Shutters. All rights expressly reserved.
The content of this website can be accessed, printed and downloaded in an unaltered form (unaltered including being stretched, compressed, coloured or altered in any way so as to distort content from its original proportions or format) with copyright acknowledged, on a temporary basis for personal study which is not for a direct or indirect commercial use and any non-commercial use.
Any content printed or downloaded may not be sold, licensed, transferred, copied or reproduced in whole or in part in any manner or in or on any media to any person without the prior written consent of BW Shutters, including but not limited to:
1. Transmission by any method.
2. Storage in any medium, system or program.
3. Display in any form.
4. Hire, lease, rental or loan.
Requests for permission to reproduce material from this website should be made via the contact us page.
BW Shutters has made every reasonable effort to locate, contact and acknowledge copyright owners and wishes to be informed by any copyright owners who are not properly identified and acknowledged on this website so that we may make any necessary corrections.
Other individuals and organisations wishing to make BW Shutters content accessible through their websites are encouraged to create hypertext links to the required content on this website.